A JOURNEY WITH NO REAL DESTINATION

In December of 2010 I was diagnosed with Lupus/Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder. In March of 2011, I was diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, type 3. The MCTD/Lupus Dx was incorrect, they should call EDS "ACTD", (All Connective Tissue Disorder)!
Since my Ehlers-Danlos diagnosis, I have read a few wonderful blogs that have inspired me and touched my heart. One blog brought me to my knees; I cried, my heart broke, I laughed, I smiled and I identified with this Katie's story. Reading her journey made me realize that I wanted to share my own.
Details are not something I spare and I have never been a girl of few words. I hope I inspire you, educate you, motivate you and touch your heart. I hope by writing this, I learn, understand and accept my new journey...Is there a destination?

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

100 things I love



100 Things I love

  1. Old Hymns
  2. Gymnastics
 3. Star-filled nights
 4. Red Barns
 5. Eyes
 6.  Genealogy/History/Archaeology/Anthropology and how it all ties together (I think this is genetic for me!)
 7. Goals
 8. Massage Therapy
 9.  That little tickle in my stomach that I get from time to time.  
10.   My Santa’s blanket
11.  Sundresses
12.  Blue skies
13. Laughing so hard my stomach hurts and I cry
14.  People that make me smile so big and often that my face aches
15. Diamond stud earrings
16. True stories where the seemingly impossible happens
17.  Unexpected letters in the mail
18.  Cartwheels just for the fun of it
19.  Handstands in random places
20.  Family and family reunions
21.  Random Acts of Kindness
22.  Old people
23.  Naps
24.  Love
25.  Hunger for knowledge that's insatiable
26.  First Kisses
27.  Kissing
28.  Callan
29.  Overdoing it at the gym
30.  Telling stories (real ones)
31.  Listening to stories
32.  People who play the guitar
33.  People that sing
34.  Soul ties/kindred spirits
35.  Playing in the leaves
36.  Making lists
37.  People Watching
38.  Fresh Lemonade
39.  Tempurpedic
40.  Seeing people smile from the inside out
41.  BlowPops
42.  Gerber daisies and Tulips
43.  Guns N Roses
44. Floating in the clouds
45.  Back Cracks
46.  Clean sheets
47.  Yellow Box Sandals
48.  One size bigger flannel pajama pants
49.  Intrigue
50.  Cooking
51.  Surprises
52.  Colorado
53.  Pumpkin flavored anything
54.  My birthday
55.  Cerebration/Reflection
56.  Sweet Dreams
57.  The smell of freshly cut grass
58.  Van Halen
59.  Good doctors
60.  Honeysuckle
61.  Maine
62.  Trampolines
63.  Sweet Tea
64.  Chin Dimples
65.  My dreams that come true
66.  Snuggling during a Thunderstorm
67.  A clean house
68.  Spontaneous dances
69.  The Whisper of snow falling
70.  Fresh fruit and veggies
71.  Sharing a look that says it all
72.  Swings
73.  Long roads with good music
74.  Finding money in my pocket
75.  Coca Cola
76.  Blatant truth
77.  Thinking of something that makes me laugh out loud
78.  Writing
79.  Alabama (the music group)
80.  The Indigo Girls
81.  Whispers
82.  My Nikon and photographing nature
83.  Acting silly with people that will act silly with me
84.  Fireflies
85.  Profound conversations
86.  Thought provoking questions
87.  Daydreaming about the past
88.  Mountain tops
89.  Rainbows
90.  Sushi with lots of ginger and wasabi
91.  Contemplating life
92.  American Flags
93. Hunting
94.  People watching
95.  Gatorade
96.  Reading
97.  Inspirational people
98.  Real Hugs
99.  The middle of nowhere
100.   Forever friends

3 comments:

  1. I love this:) Gymnastics should be number 1 though:) and I love the over-doing it at the gym aswell! and sundresses:) <3 ya Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ju, they weren't in any specific order, I promise. I randomized them several times....Didn't want all the really fun stuff lumped together! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I miss gymnastics, I have to admit, I rocked the gymnastics like nothing else! Woooo hoooo! Sundresses are the best! OH NO! I forgot a few things in there, I'll save them for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY, why arent you blogging.... You got me all interested and you just stop on your big little brother. Here ill be nice MORE BLOGS please

    ReplyDelete